1.?早安。
Good morning.
2.?午安。
Good afternoon.
3.?晚安。
Good evening.
4.?嗨!
Hi!
5.?你好!
Hello!
6.?嘿!
Hey!
7.?大家好!
Hey guys!
8.?嘿!
Yo!
9.?你好吗?
How are you?
10.?你好吗?
How are you doing?
11.?你过得好吗?
How's it going?
12.?过得如何?
How’s?life?
13.?一切都好吗?
How's everything with you?
14.?很棒。
Great.
15.?很好。
Good.
16.?不错。
Fine.
17.?一切都不错。
It's good.
18.?还可以,你呢?
Not too bad.
How about you?
19.?还好,一样忙。
It's OK.
Busy as ever.
20.?哦,不错,你知道的。
Oh,?fine!
You know how it is.
21.?一切都还蛮顺的。
Things have been pretty good these days.
22.?蛮好的,我在一家跨国公司找到工作。
Pretty good.
I’ve?found a new job at an international company.
23.?不太好,还在找工作。
Not too good.
Still looking for a job.
24.?最近怎样?
What's up?
25.?有什么新消息吗?
What's new?
26.?你有什么新消息吗?
What's new with you?
27.?没什么新鲜事。你最近怎样?
Nothing new.
What's up with you?
28.?有什么事情吗?
What's going on?
29.?没什么。你呢?
Not much.
How about you?
30.?没什么事。
Nothing.
31.?没发生什么事。
Not a lot.
32.?都差不多。
Same as usual.
33.?跟往常一样。
Just the same old, same old.
34.?就老样子,都在忙课业。
Same old thing.
I'm pretty busy with schoolwork.
35.?幸会。
How do you do?
36.?这位是我的好朋友迈克布朗。
This is Mike Brown,?a good friend of mine.
37.?容我介绍我老板史密斯先生。
May I?introduce my boss,?Mr Smith.
38.?很高兴认识你,我是王凯丽。
Pleased?to meet you.
I'm Kelly Wang.
39.?嗨,爱丽丝,我是凯丽。
Hi,?Alice.?I'm Kelly.
40.?哈罗,麦克,我是凯莉,关于你的一切,乔治都有跟我提过了。
Hello, Mike.?I'm Kelly.
George has told me all about you.
41.?嗨,布朗先生,我们也该认识了。
Hi,?Mr.?Brown.
It's about time we met.
42.?史密斯先生,我是王凯丽,认识你是我的荣幸。
It's an honor for me to meet you,?Mr.?Smith.?I'm Kelly Wang.
43.?我们应该一起喝茶具一聚。
We should get together for a drink sometime.
44.?不好意思,你叫什么名字?
I'm sorry.
What was your name again?
45.?我的名字是徐瑟夫林肯。
My name is Joseph Lincoln.
46.?我听到许多关于你的好话。
I've heard nothing but good things about you.
47.?我也是很高兴,终于和你碰面了。
Likewise.
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
48.?很高兴听到你这样说,谢谢。
That's nice to hear.
Thank you.
49.?我真是受宠若惊。
Well,?I'm flattered.
50.?久仰大名。
I've heard so much about you.
51.?真有趣,你听到我什么事?
How interesting.
What have you heard?
52.?希望你对听到的一切不要全都相信。
I hope you don't believe everything you hear.
53.?我常听我妹妹提起你。
My sister is always talking about you.
54.?我妹妹常常提到你。
My sister often speaks of you.
55.?我妹妹跟我说很多你的事。
My sister told me all about you.
56.?我常从我妹妹那里听到你的事。
I often hear about you from my sister.
57.?我们之前通过电话。
We have spoken on the phone before.
58.?哦,你是史蒂芬,很高兴认识你。
Oh,?you are Stephen!
Nice to meet you.
59.?很高兴认识了你。
It's been a pleasure to meet you.
60.?很高兴认识了你。
It was a pleasure meeting you.
61.?很高兴认识了你。
It was nice to meet you.
62.?你是杰夫吗?
Aren't you Jeff?
63.?你是杰夫对吧?
You’re?Jeff,?aren't you?
64.?你是杰夫是吗?
You're Jeff, right?
65.?杰夫,杰夫拉森,是你吗?
Jeff?
Jeff Larson?
Is that you?
66.?没错,你是真吗?
Yes,?that's right.
And you are Jane?
67.?没错,我们以前见过面吗?
Yes,?that's right.
Have we met?
68.?看看这是谁啊!
Look who it is!
69.?真吗?真的不敢相信是你!
Oh,?Jane?
I can't believe it’s?you!
70.?咦,这不是老友杰夫吗?
Well,?if it isn't my old buddy Jeff!
71.?是我没错,你近来如何?
It's me all right.
How have you been?
72.?好久不见。
Long time no see.
73.?真的好久了。
It's been far too long.
74.?对呀,好久不见了呢。
Yeah, it's been ages.
75.?哇,好久不见了,不是吗?
Wow,?it's been a long time,?hasn't it?
76.?真令人惊喜耶,你好吗?好久不了呢。
What a pleasant surprise!
How are you?
It's been a while!
77.?好多年不见了!
I haven't seen you in years!
78.?好久没看到你了。
I haven't seen you for a long time.
79.?好久都没有你的消息了。
I haven't heard from you in a long time.
80.?你几百年没我联络了。
You haven't been in touch for ages.
81.?我们最后一次见面是什么时候?
When was the last time we saw each other?
82.?我想十年前吧。
Ten years ago,?I?think.
83.?最后一次见大概是五年前吧?
It's been what,?five years since I last saw you?
84.?对呀,哇,时间过得真快!
That's right.
Wow,?time flies!
85.?真的吗?真不敢相信已经五年了。
Really?
I can't believe it's been five years!
86.?时间怎么过这么快啊!
Where has all the time gone?
87.?真的有这么久吗?
Has it really been that?long?
88.?很高兴见到你。
Nice to see you.
89.?我很高兴见到你。
I'm so glad to see you.
90.?见到你很开心。
It's good to see you.
91.?在这里见到你很开心。
It's great to see you here.
92.?我很讶异再见到你。
I'm so surprised to see you again.
93.?你还是老样子。
You look just the same as before.
94.?看看你!你都没有变。
Look at you.
You haven't changed.
95.?你一点都没变。
You haven't changed a bit.
96.?你还是我印象中的那个姐夫?
You're still the same old Jeff?I?remember.
97.?真的吗?我就当这是称吧。
Really?
I'll take it as a compliment.
98.?我都快认不出你来了。
I hardly recognized you!
99.?你现在变得很不一样。
You look so different now.
100.?你变了。
You've changed.
101.?你气色真好。
You look great.
102.?你看起来不错。
You're looking good?
103.?岁月一点也没有在你脸上留下痕迹。
You don't look a day older.
104.?是吗?谢谢。
Really?
Thank you.
105.?你怎么变这么瘦?
How come you look so thin now?
106.?我节食一年了。
I've been on a diet for a year!
107.?我加入健身中心,每天运动。
I joined a gym and exercise every day.
108.?你都在忙些什么?
What have you been doing?
109.?你最近在忙什么?
What have you been up to these days?
110.?你离开之后都在忙什么?
What have you been up to since you left?
111.?就忙东忙西的。
A little of this,?a little of that.
112.?没什么,还是在老地方工作。
Nothing much.
Still working in the same place.
113.?嗯,我去年结婚了。
Well,?I?got married last year.
114.?你这些日子都到哪里去了?
Where have you been all this time?
115.?你父母呢?他们好吗?
How are your folks?
Are they doing OK?
116.?是啊,他们很好。
Yes,?they are doing?OK.
117.?奈森几岁啦?十岁?十一岁?
How old is Nathan now?
Ten?Eleven?
118.?他11岁了。
He is eleven now.
119.?你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
120.?还没耶。
Not yet.
121.?我结婚一年了。
I've been married for one year.
122.?听说你过得不错。
I heard that you are doing well.
123.?是还好啦。
Yeah, I?am doing OK.
124.?你有跟曼达联络吗?
Have you kept in touch with Amanda?
125.?没有,我很久没听到他的消息了。
No,?I?haven't heard from her in a long time.
126.?你知道凯茵变成电影明星吗?
Did you know that Carrie became a movie star?
127.?不,我不知道。
No,?I have no idea.
128.?再次看到你,真好。
It was great to see you again.
129.?能再重逢,我真高兴。
I'm so happy we reconnected.
130.?我也很高兴再到你,我们再找时间相见吧。
I am so happy to see you too.
Let's do this again soon.
131.?我们应该找时间聊聊。
We should catch up sometime!
132.?你有没有时间喝杯咖啡?
Do you have time for a coffee?
133.?好啊,我很乐意。
Yeah, I'd?love to.
134.?保持联络哦!
Keep in touch!
135.?要联络哦!
Don't be a stranger!
136.?一定要写信给我哦!
Make sure to write!
137.?一定要给我个讯息哦!
Be sure to drop me a line!