短篇英文版诗歌5篇

zydadmin2022-04-15  69

本·琼森(Ben

Jonson,约1572年6月11日-1637年8月6日),英格兰文艺复兴剧作家、诗人和演员。他的作品以讽刺剧见长,《福尔蓬奈》(Volpone)和《炼金士》(The

Alchemist)为其代表作,他的抒情诗也很出名。 英国诗人,剧作家,评论家 。下面就是小编给大家带来的短篇英文版诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

短篇英文版诗歌1

Fortuitousness

Xu Zhimo

偶然

徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky,

我是天空里的一片云,

On your heart lake I cast my figure.

偶尔投影在你的波心。

You don't have to wonder,

你不必讶异,

Nor should you cheer,

更无须欢喜,

In an instant I will disappear.

在转瞬间消灭了踪影.

On the dark sea we encounter,

你我相逢在黑夜的海上,

In different directions of our own we steer.

你有你的,我有我的,方向;

It's nice of you to remember.

你记得也好,

But you'd better forget the luster,

最好你忘掉,

That we've been devoted to each other.

在这交会时互放的光亮!

短篇英文版诗歌2

The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

T.S.Eliot

阿尔福瑞德·普鲁弗洛克的情歌

艾略特

Let us go then, you and I,

那么我们走吧,你我两个人,

When the evening is spread out against the sky

正当朝天空慢慢铺展着黄昏。

Like a patient etherized upon a table;

好似病人麻醉在手术桌上;

Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,

我们走吧,穿过一些半清冷的街,

The muttering retreats

那儿休憩的场所正人声喋喋;

Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels

有夜夜不宁的下等歇夜旅店.

And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:

和满地蚌壳的铺锯末的饭馆;

Streets that follow like a tedious argument

街连着街,好象一场讨厌的争议.

Of insidious intent

带着阴险的意图.

To lead you to an overwhelming question ...

要把你引向一个重大的问题……

Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”

唉,不要问,“那是什么?”

Let us go and make our visit.

让我们快点去作客。

In the room the women come and go

在客厅里女士们来回地走,

Talking of Michelangelo.

谈着画家米开朗基罗。

The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-panes,

黄色的雾在窗玻璃上擦着它的背,

The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the window-panes,

黄色的烟在窗玻璃上擦着它的嘴,

Licked its tongue into the corners of the evening,

把它的舌头舐进黄昏的角落,

Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains,

徘徊在快要干涸的水坑上;

Let fall upon its back the soot that falls from chimneys,

让跌下烟囱的烟灰落上它的背,

Slipped by the terrace, made a sudden leap,

它溜下台阶,忽地纵身跳跃,

And seeing that it was a soft October night,

看到这是一个温柔的十月的夜,

Curled once about the house, and fell asleep.

于是便在房子附近蜷伏起来安睡。

And indeed there will be time

呵,确实地,总会有时间。

For the yellow smoke that slides along the street,

看黄色的烟沿着街滑行,

Rubbing its back upon the window-panes;

在窗玻璃上擦着它的背;

There will be time, there will be time

总会有时间,总会有时间。

To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;

装一副面容去会见你去见的脸;

There will be time to murder and create,

总会有时间去暗杀和创新,

And time for all the works and days of hands

总会有时间让举起问题又丢进你盘里的

That lift and drop a question on your plate;

双手完成劳作与度过时日;

Time for you and time for me,

有的是时间,无论你,无论我,

And time yet for a hundred indecisions,

还有的是时间犹豫一百遍,

And for a hundred visions and revisions,

或看到一百种幻景再完全改过,

Before the taking of a toast and tea.

在吃一片烤面包和饮茶以前。

In the room the women come and go

在客厅里女士们来回地走,

Talking of Michelangelo.

谈着画家米开朗基罗。

And indeed there will be time

呵,确实地,总还有时间。

To wonder, “Do I dare? " and, “Do I dare?"

来疑问,“我可有勇气?”“我可有勇气?”

Time to turn back and descend the stair,

总还有时间来转身走下楼梯,

With a bald spot in the middle of my hair--

把一块秃顶暴露给人去注意——

(They will say: “How his hair is growing thin!“)

(她们会说:“他的头发变得多么稀!”)

My morning coat, my collar mounting firmly to the chin,

我的晨礼服,我的硬领在腭下笔挺,

My necktie rich and modest, but asserted by a simple pin--

我的领带雅致而多彩,用一个简朴的别针固定——

(They will say: “But how his arms and legs are thin!“)

(她们会说:“可是他的胳膊腿多么细!”)

Do I dare

我可有勇气

Disturb the universe?

搅乱这个宇宙?

In a minute there is time

在一分钟里总还有时间。

For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

决定和变卦,过一分钟再变回头。

For I have known them all already, known them all:

因为我已经熟悉了她们,熟悉了她们所有的人——

Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,

熟悉了那些黄昏,和上下午的情景,

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;

我是用咖啡匙子量走了我的生命;

I know the voices dying with a dying fall

我熟悉每当隔壁响起了音乐

Beneath the music from a farther room.

话声就逐渐低微而至停歇。

So how should I presume?

所以我怎么敢开口?

And I have known the eyes already, known them all--

而且我已熟悉那些眼睛,熟悉了她们所有的眼睛——

The eyes that fix you in a formulated phrase,

那些眼睛能用一句成语的公式把你盯住,

And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin,

当我被公式化了,在别针下趴伏,

When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall,

那我怎么能开始吐出

Then how should I begin

那我怎么能开始吐出。

To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways?

我的生活和习惯的全部剩烟头?

And how should I presume?

我又怎么敢开口?

And I have known the arms already, known them all--

而且我已经熟悉了那些胳膊,熟悉了她们所有的胳膊——

Arms that are braceleted and white and bare

那些胳膊带着镯子,又袒露又白净。

(But in the lamplight, downed with light brown hair!)

(可是在灯光下,显得淡褐色毛茸茸!)

Is it perfume from a dress

是否由于衣裙的香气,

That makes me so digress?

使得我这样话离本题?

Arms that lie along a table, or wrap about a shawl.

那些胳膊或围着肩巾,或横在案头。

And should I then presume?

那时候我该开口吗?

And how should I begin?

可是我怎么开始?

Shall I say, I have gone at dusk through narrow streets

是否我说,我在黄昏时走过窄小的街,

And watched the smoke that rises from the pipes

看到孤独的男子只穿着衬衫,

Of lonely men in shirt-sleeves, leaning out of windows? ...

倚在窗口,烟斗里冒着袅袅的烟?……

I should have been a pair of ragged claws

那我就会成为一对蟹螯,

Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

急急爬过沉默的海底。

And the afternoon, the evening, sleeps so peacefully!

啊,那下午,那黄昏,睡得多平静!

Smoothed by long fingers,

被纤长的手指轻轻抚爱,

Asleep ... tired ... or it malingers,

睡了……倦慵的……或者它装病,

Stretched on the floor, here beside you and me.

躺在地板上,就在你我脚边伸开。

Should I, after tea and cakes and ices,

是否我,在用过茶、糕点和冰食以后,

Have the strength to force the moment to its crisis?

有魄力把这一刻推到紧要的关头?

But though I have wept and fasted, wept and prayed,

然而,尽管我曾哭泣和斋戒,哭泣和祈祷,

Though I have seen my head (grown slightly bald) brought in upon a

platter,

尽管我看见我的头(有一点秃了)用盘子端了进来,

I am no prophet--and here's no great matter;

我不是先知——这也不值得大惊小怪;

I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker,

我曾看到我伟大的时刻闪烁,

And I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker,

我曾看到那永恒的“侍者”拿着我的外衣暗笑,

And in short, I was afraid.

一句话,我有点害怕。

And would it have been worth it, after all,

而且,归根到底,是不是值得

After the cups, the marmalade, the tea,

当小吃、果子酱和红茶已用过,

Among the porcelain, among some talk of you and me,

在杯盘中间,当人们谈着你和我,

Would it have been worth while,

是不是值得以一个微笑

To have bitten off the matter with a smile,

把这件事情一口啃掉,

To have squeezed the universe into a ball

把整个宇宙压缩成一个球,

To roll it toward some overwhelming question,

使它滚向某个重大的问题,

To say: “I am Lazarus, come from the dead,

说道:“我是拉撒路,从冥界

Come back to tell you all, I shall tell you all“--

来报一个信,我要告诉你们一切。”——

If one, settling a pillow by her head,

万一她把枕垫放在头下一倚,

Should say: “That is not what I meant at all;

说道:“唉,我意思不是要谈这些;

That is not it, at all.“

不,我不是要谈这些。”

And would it have been worth it, after all,

那么,归根到底,是不是值得,

Would it have been worth while,

是否值得在那许多次夕阳以后,

After the sunsets and the dooryards and the sprinkled streets,

在庭院的散步和水淋过街道以后,

After the novels, after the teacups, after the skirts that trail along the

floor--

在读小说以后,在饮茶以后,在长裙拖过地板以后,——

And this, and so much more?--

说这些,和许多许多事情?——

It is impossible to say just what I mean I

要说出我想说的话绝不可能!

But as if a magic lantern threw the nerves in patterns on a screen:

仿佛有幻灯把神经的图样投到幕上:

Would it have been worth while

是否还值得如此难为情,

If one, settling a pillow or throwing off a shawl,

假如她放一个枕垫或掷下披肩,

And turning toward the window, should say:

把脸转向窗户,甩出一句:

“That is not it at all,

“那可不是我的本意,

That is not what I meant, at all.“

那可绝不是我的本意。”

No I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;

不!我并非哈姆雷特王子,当也当不成;

Am an attendant lord, one that will do

我只是个侍从爵士,为王家出行,

To swell a progress, start a scene or two,

铺排显赫的场面,或为王子出主意,

Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,

就够好的了;无非是顺手的工具,

Deferential, glad to be of use,

服服帖帖,巴不得有点用途,

Politic, cautious, and meticulous;

细致,周详,处处小心翼翼;

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

满口高谈阔论,但有点愚鲁;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous--

有时候,老实说,显得近乎可笑,

Almost, at times, the Fool.

有时候,几乎是个丑角。

I grow old ... I grow old ...

呵,我变老了……我变老了……

I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

我将要卷起我的长裤的裤脚。

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?

我将把头发往后分吗?我可敢吃桃子?

I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.

我将穿上白法兰绒裤在海滩上散步。

I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

我听见了女水妖彼此对唱着歌。

I do not think that they will sing to me.

我不认为她们会为我而唱歌。

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves

我看过她们凌驾波浪驶向大海,

Combing the white hair of the waves blown back

梳着打回来的波浪的白发,

When the wind blows the water white and black.

当狂风把海水吹得又黑又白。

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea

我们留连于大海的宫室,

By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown

被海妖以红的和棕的海草装饰,

Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

一旦被人声唤醒,我们就淹死。

短篇英文版诗歌3

I loved you

Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

我曾经爱过你

亚历山大·希尔盖耶维奇·普希金

I loved you;

我曾经爱过你;

Even now I may confess,

即使现在我也可以承认,

Some embers of my love their fire retain;

我那爱情的火焰里余烬未熄;

But do not let it cause you more distress,

然而不要再让它给你造成痛苦,

I do not want to sadden you again.

我不想再让你心伤。

Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly,

我因毫无希望而默默无语地深爱过你,

With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

忍受着那人尽皆知的嫉妒和怯懦所带来的痛;

So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

我爱过你,如此温柔,如此真挚,

I pray god grant another love you so.

望上帝能再赐你一份如此的爱。

短篇英文版诗歌4

If You Forget Me

Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我

帕布罗·聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my

window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the

log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have

roots,

而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me,

每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。

短篇英文版诗歌5

Song to Celia

Ben Jonson

致西丽雅

本·琼森

Drink to me, only with thine eyes,

你就只用你的眼睛来给我干杯,

And I will pledge with mine;

我就用我的眼睛来相酬;

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

或者就留下一个亲吻在杯边上,

And I'll not look for wine.

我就不会向杯里找酒。

The thirst, that from the soul doth rise,

从灵魂深处张开起来的渴嘴。

Doth ask a drink divine:

着实想喝到美妙的一口;

But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

可是哪怕由我尝天帝的琼浆,

I would not change for thine.

要我换也不甘把你的放手。

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

我新近给你送上了一束玫魂花,

Not so much honoring thee, 10

与其说诚心拿来孝敬你。

As giving it a hope, that there

不如说让它们有希望得到熏陶,

It could not wither'd be.

不会得枯搞以至于委地;

But thou thereon didst only breathe,

可是你只在花上呼吸了一下,

And sent'st it back to me:

把它们送回到我的手里;

Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

从此它们就开得叫我闻得到

Not of itself, but thee.

(不是它们自己而是)你。

转载请注明原文地址:http://www.2345lzwz.cn/read-20464.html
上一篇下一篇
00

New Post(0)