最美的英语诗歌5首双语

zydadmin2022-04-26  81

邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌 O Captain! My Captain

哦,船长,我的船长!下面就是小编给大家带来的最美的英语诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

最美的英语诗歌1

Success

成功

Emily Dickinson

艾米莉 狄金森

Success is counted sweetest

从未成功的人认为,

By those who neer succeed.

成功的滋味甜美无比。

To comprehend a nectar

必须要有强烈的需求,

Requires sorest need.

方能领会花蜜的美味。

Not one of all the purple host

那最显赫的人身着紫衣,

Who took the flag today

执掌今日的大旗,

Can tell the definition

似乎没有人能像他们那样,

So dear, of victory,

明了胜利的真谛。

As he, defeated, dying,

当他战败后垂死,

On-whose forbidden ear

失聪的耳边突然响起

The distant strains of triumph

遥远的凯歌旋律

Burst agonized and dear.

竟如此痛苦而清晰。

最美的英语诗歌2

O Solitude!

哦,孤独

John Keats

约翰 济慈

O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,

哦,孤独!假若我和你必须

Let it not be among the jumbled heap

同住,可别在这层叠的一片

Of murky buildings; climb with me the steep,

灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,

Nature fs observatory -whence the dell,

到大自然的观测台去,从那里一

Its flowery slopes, its river`s crystal swell.

山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡

May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep

看来只是一拃;让我守着你

Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer`s swift leap

在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿麋

Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.

把指顶花盅里的蜜蜂惊吓。

But though gladly trace these scenes with thee,

不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩

Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,

这些景色,我的心灵更乐于

Whose words are images of thoughts refin`d,

和纯洁的心灵亲切会谈;

Is my soul `s pleasure; and it sure must be

她的言语是优美情思的表象

Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,

因为我相信,人的至高的乐趣

When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.

是一对心灵避入你的港湾。

最美的英语诗歌3

I've Been Working on the Railroad

我一直工作在铁道上

I've Been Working on the Railroad

我一直工作在铁道上,

We been working on the railroad,

整天从早干到晚。

AII the live-long day.

我一直工作在铁道上,

I`ve been working on the railroad,

只是为了消磨时光。

Can't yocr hear the whistle ,blowing,

难道你没听见哨声响?

Rise up so early in the morn;

清晨一大早就得起身;

Can you hear the captain shouting,

难道你没听见队长叫?

“Dinah, blow your horn!"

“黛娜,快吹响你的号!”

Dinah, won't you blow ?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won `t you blow ?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won`t you blow your horn ?

黛娜,你别吹号。

Dinah, won`t you blow?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, won`t you blow ?

黛娜,你别吹,

Dinah, wonyou blow your horn ?

黛娜,你别吹号。

Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,

有人同黛娜在伙房,

Someone`s in the kitchen I know,

我知道有人在伙房。

Someone`s in the kitchen with Dinah,

有人同黛娜在伙房,

Strummin`on the old banjo, and singin`

拨响老班卓在歌唱:

Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,

菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,

Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,

菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,

Fee-fi-fidd-lee-i-o,

菲—费费德—利—伊—哟,

Strummin` on the old banjo.

拨响老班卓。

最美的英语诗歌4

The Furthest Distance in the World

世界上最遥远的距离

Rabindranath Tagore

罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遥远的距离

not between life and death

不是生与死

But when I stand in front of you

而是我就站在你的面前

Yet you don 't know that I love you

你却不知道我爱你

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遥远的距离

not when I stand in front of you

不是我站在你面前

Yet you can't see my love

你却不知道我爱你

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both

而是明明知道彼此相爱

Yet cannot be together

却不能在一起

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遥远的距离

not being apart while being in love

不是明明知道彼此相爱

Yet cannot be together

却不能在一起

But when plainly can not resist the yearning

而是明明无法抵挡这股想念

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

The furthest distance in the world is

世界上最遥远的距离

not when plainly can not resist the yearning

不是明明无法抵挡这股想念

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里

But using one's indifferent heart

而是用己冷漠的心

to dig an uncrossable river for the one who loves you

为爱你的人挖掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠

最美的英语诗歌5

Ode to the Oak

致橡树

Shu Ting

舒婷

If I fall in love with you

我如果爱你

I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,

绝不像攀缘的凌霄花,

To flaunt myself by your high branches.

借你的高枝炫耀自己;

If I fall in love with you-

我如果爱你

I will never imitate spoony birds,

绝不学痴情的鸟儿,

To repeat simple songs for green shade.

为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,

也不止像泉源,

To bring you cool consolation perennially:

常年送来清凉的慰藉:

I will not only resemble steepy mountains,

也不止像险峰,

To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.

增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。

Even not only sunlight,

甚至日光。

Even not only spring rain,

甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!

不,这些都还不够!

I must be a kapok beside you,

我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,

As an image of tree I stand with you.

作为树的形象和你站在一起。

Our roots hold tightly in the earth,

根,紧握在地下,

Our leaves touch gently In the clouds,

叶,相触在云里。

As each breeze passes, we salute each other,

每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,

But no one can understand our own words.

但没有人听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch

你有你的铜枝铁干,

Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;

像刀,像剑,也像戟;

I have my red and big flowers,

我有我的红硕花朵,

Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.

像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。

Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;

我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;

Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,

我们共享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,

We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.

仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。

Only this is great love,

这才是伟大的爱情,

Faithfulness lies here:

坚贞就在这里:

I love not only your gigantic stature,

不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,

But also the position you uphold,

也爱你坚持的位置,

And the earth on which you stand.

脚下的土地。

转载请注明原文地址:http://www.2345lzwz.cn/read-31939.html
上一篇下一篇
00

New Post(0)