晨读经典英语诗歌集锦双语

zydadmin2022-04-28  72

邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌 The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock 阿尔弗瑞德

普鲁弗洛克的情歌。下面就是小编给大家带来的英语诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

英语诗歌1

And we will sit upon the rocks,

激情的牧羊人致心爱的姑娘

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

克里斯托弗 马洛

By shallow rivers to whose falls

来吧,和我生活在一起,做我的爱人,

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

在这里,我们将快乐无边,

And I will make thee beds of roses

这里有峻峭秀丽的山峦,

And a thousand fragrant posies,

还有风光明媚的山谷田园。

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

在那边,我俩坐在山岩上,

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

看牧羊人喂养可爱的羔羊,

A gown made of the finest wool

在浅浅的小溪旁,

Which from our pretty lambs we pull;

鸟儿随着潺潺流水,唱着情歌。

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

在那边,我将用玫瑰编一顶花冠,

With buckles of the purest gold ;

用成千的花束做床,

A belt of straw and ivy buds,

用爱神木的叶子织成长裙,

With coral clasps and amber studs:

一切都献给你,绚丽与芬芳。

And if these pleasures may thee move,

我从羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,

Come live with me, and be my love.

为你做防寒的鞋衬和长袍;

The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing

用纯金为你制作鞋扣,

For thy delight each May morning:

该有多么珍贵,多么荣耀。

If these delights thy mind may move,

我用长春藤和芳草做腰带,

Then live with me and be my love.

珊瑚带扣点缀着琥珀水晶。

假如这些享受能打动你的心,

英语诗歌2

When We Two Parted

我们俩分别时

George Gordon Byron

乔治 戈登 拜伦

When we two parted

我们俩分别时

In silence and tears,

相对无言地垂泪

Half broken-hearted

两颗心_半裂碎,

To serve for years,

因为即将多年相违,

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的面容苍白冰冷,

Colder thy kiss,

更冷的是你的吻;

Truly that hour foretold

那时刻真的预兆着

Sorrow to this !

今日的伤心。

The dew of the morning

那天清晨的寒露

Suck chill or my brow

冷彻了我的眉宇——

It felt like the warning

它象是告诫

Of what I feel now.

我今日的感触。

Thy vows are all broken,

你背弃山盟海誓

And light is thy fame ;

声名变得轻浮:

I hear thy name spoken,

我听别人提起你的姓名,

And share in its shame.

我就会感到羞辱。

They name thee before me,

人们在我面前提起你,

A knell to mine ear;

我听来犹如丧钟;

A shudder comes o!er me

我忍不住周身战栗

Why wert thou so dear ?

我为何对你钟情7

Thy know not I knew thee,

他们不知道我曾认识你

who knew thee too well :

曾经你了解很深:

Long, Long shall I rue thee

我将长久哀叹你,

Too deeply to tell.

深沉得难以启口。

In secret we met

忆昔日幽会相见,

In silence I grieve

想今朝黯然悲伤,

That thy heart could forget,

你竟然把我淡忘,

Thy spirit deceive.

你竟然把我欺骗,

If I should meet thee

倘若多年以后,

After long years,

我们偶然相遇,

How should I greet thee ?

我该如何称呼你?

With silence and tears.

只有含着泪默默无语。

英语诗歌3

You Know My Heart

你懂我的心

Bettine Brentano to Goethe

贝婷 布伦塔诺致歌德

You know my heart;

你懂我的心;

You know that all there is desire,

你懂我心中所有的愿望

Thought, boding and longing;

思念、预兆和渴求;

You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

你生活在幽灵之中,他们给你以神灵的智慧。

You must nourish me ;

你一定要给我以”滋养”。

You give all that in advance,

如你以前给予我的一样,

Which I do not understand to ask for.

给予我无法诉求的向往。

My mind has a small embrace,

虽说我才疏学浅,

My love a large one;

但我的爱很博渊;

You must bring them to a balance.

你一定要平衡这两方面。

Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

在理智跟不上爱情的节奏时,便波浪连连。

You are matched to my love;

你知道我有多爱你;

You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

你友善、温存、宽厚。

Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

告诉我,什么时候我的心失了衡。

I understand your silent signs.

我懂得你那无声的暗示。

A look from your eyes into mine,

你映入我眼帘的凝睇,

A kiss from you upon my lips,

你印在我唇上的热吻,

Instructs me in all,

向我说明了一切。

What might seem delighted to learn,

这一切对于像我这样的人,

To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

对于有过这方面感情经历的人,

I am far from you;

你我天各一方,

Mine are become strange to me.

给你的凝望和亲吻,我已日益陌生。

I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft

fold of your arm.

我无法不想抱你入怀的温柔。

Then I begin to weep,

然后我便开始抽泣,

But the tears dry again unawares.

不知不觉眼泪已干涸。

Yes, he reaches with his love (thus I think) over to me in thisconcealed

stillness;

是的,在深藏的静谧中他对我一往情深(我如是想)。

And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the

distance?

难道我就不应借着永不动摇的深情遥通心声吗?

Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

啊,你不知道我一心要对你说的话?

It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

我要对你无限地轻声叹息,窃窃私语,让感情满溢升华。

Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

愿我今生今世唯一的幸福就是你对我的无限温柔。

O,dear friend,

啊,亲爱的朋友,

Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

只求你给我暗示,你心中只有我一个人。

英语诗歌4

The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter

长干行

Li Bai

李白

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead I played about the

front gate, pulling flowers.

妾发初覆额,折花门前剧。

You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse.You walked about my seat,

playing with blue plums.

郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。

And we went on living in the village of Chokan :Two small people, without

dislike or suspicion.

同居长千里,两小无嫌猜。

At fourteen I married My Lord you.I never laughed, being bashful.

十四为君妇,羞颜未尝开。

Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.Called to, a thousand times, I never

looked back.

低头向暗壁,千唤不一回。

At fifteen I stopped scowling,I desired my dust to be mingled with

yours

十五始展眉,愿同尘与灰。

Forever and forever and forever.Why should i climb the lookout?

常存抱柱信,岂上望夫台。

At sixteen you departed,You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of

swirling eddies,

十六君远行,瞿塘滟滪堆。

And you have been gone five months.The monkeys make sorrowful noise

overhead.

五月不可触,猿声天上哀。

You dragged your feet when you went out.

门前旧行迹, 生绿苔。

By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses Too deep to clear

them away!

苔深不能扫,落叶秋风早。

The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.The paired butterflies are

already yellow with August,

八月蝴蝶黄,双飞西园草。

Over the grass in the West garden ;They hurt me. I grow older.

感此伤妾心,坐愁红颜老。

If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang Please let me

know beforehand,

早晚下三巴,预将书报家。

And I will come out to meet youAs far as Cho-fu-Sa.

相迎不道远,直至长风沙。

英语诗歌5

When You Are Old

当你老了

William Butler Yeats

威廉 巴特勒 叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头发灰白,睡思昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

慢慢读,回想你过去眼神中的柔和

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

回想它们过去的浓重的阴影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱你优雅欢畅的时候,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱慕你的美貌,不论出于假意或真心,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

只有一个人爱你那坚贞的灵魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你老去的容颜上那痛苦的皱纹。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled

凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead

在头顶的山上他缓缓踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

将脸隐没在了群星之中。

转载请注明原文地址:http://www.2345lzwz.cn/read-35080.html
上一篇下一篇
00

New Post(0)